The tank management system is intended for beer storing and serving in gastronomic facilities.
Tanks are filled with beer from vessels by means of a hose or intake pipeline. Tanks are cooled to a temperature of 8-10°C whereby they may have an independent cooling system or they are kept in a cooled room. When being stored, beer retains its premium quality which is provided – among other things – by an exchangeable polypropylene plastic bag. Beer tapping is facilitated by pressurized air generated by an air compressor with filters.
- Beer does not come into contact with air, and its maximum quality is retained
- Possibility to draught non-pasteurized beer, i.e. a 100% natural product
- Tedious keg handling is eliminated
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Large-scale of draught beer facilitates retaining its favourable prices